BIKEgang Shop is fully functional during this virus situation, however there will be delay in supplies and shipping, many countries only take
with price difference ...
SHIPPING & RETURN
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
TriLock rear hinge system for All Strida models
Add to Bag
Country/Region of Manufacture:
Paypal, Credit Card
Trilock rear hinge system for All Strida models
New: Rear Joint Adjuster For use on ALL Strida's MK1 onwards.
Allows rear joint to be fully adjustable. It stops 'free-play' from tolerances and wear.
1. Screw in M8 x 20 By hand: NO glue/locktite - M4 screws will lock it.
2. Put IGUS/Plastic 'thrust washer' onto axle
3. Put on 1 thin (0.5 / 0.7mm) spring washer. Re-use original spring washer is OK.
(this spring washer is to take up any wear and avoid re-adjustments)
4. Screw Adjuster onto M8 by hand. Make level with end of M8
4a. Also screw in, loosely, 3 x M4 set screws
5. Tighten Adjuster (with 18mm spanner), So that:
a) There is no 'free-play' in the Rear Joint.
b) Bottom tube does not drop to the ground, but ideally, gradually goes down, gently.
(See notes in Strida Mkt manual - this new adjuster avoids the need to select the best combination of spring washers - as the tolerance stack is now adjustable).
6. Tighten the three M4 set screws (with 2mm key) This locks the whole assembly, Adjuster and M8
6a. NOTE: the three M4 set screws press on the end of the axle - this locks and prevents rotation.
Save this product for later
Display prices in: